Friday, November 28, 2008

What is Truth?

Ok, Ok, Ok... Well as we are drawing near to the end of the year and the beginning of a new one. I just survived a quick Black Friday romp through Wal-Mart. My wife has this thing down to a science, we get there late and are first out of the store, it is insane. But I digress, my goal here is truth and so I figured over the next couple of week I would post a few promo clips and then as we being leading the group I will post the coming weeks promo, then we will post general discussions from the group. We pray that as we go through this and post our discussion that you will learn and we also pray that if you can find a group near you that you would seek one out. If you would like I can try to find one for you through our leader network. So, we hope you enjoy the promo.

In His Service, For His Glory!

Steve


No comments: