Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here we go...Again?


Well I have this new blog and I decided to go with no backgrounds, no add ons or extras. This blog will be temporary, and I will only use it as I lead small groups in this new program called "The Truth Project", this is a worldview study which helps believers to know and understand what the Scriptures say about every aspect of our lives, things like Theology, Anthropology, Veritology, Sociology, and many points that come from each of these areas. It is hosted and taught by Dr. Del Tackett, and he describes "The Truth Project" like this;
"This series is designed to take participants on a guided worldview tour, following the points of the worldview compass, a tool designed to direct our thinking with regard to four fundamental issues: Truth, God, Man, and the Social Order. Along the way, we will attempt to build a logical, systematic framework of ideas by which to organize and evaluate the various truth claims to be encountered during the course of our tour. Our ultimate goal is not simply to gain knowledge, but to look upon the face of God – and to be transformed in the process."
As I said, I have chosen no background, no extras, so we can keep the focus on God not on me or this blog. I will blog my experiences of going through this program and how it changes my life and my walk, and the lives of those we lead through the study.


No comments: